1. The Zoo A staple summer activity-filled day, your local zoo is typically free and a wonderful way to spend a nice day outdoors visiting the animals and making furry friends!
2. An Outdoor Picnic Whether it’s in your backyard or a nearby park, getting outside, enjoying a meal together, and being in nature is a fantastic way to get energy out and enjoy some creative play outdoors!
3. County Fair A county fair is always fun, no matter what age you are! The rides, games, food, and various amusements will keep the kids entertained for hours.
4. A Scavenger Hunt. Everyone loves a good game where there is a special treasure awaiting you at the end! Here's a link to some printable no-work scavenger hunt printables. It’s highly entertaining for everyone, and less work for the parents.
5. Make ice cream or popsicles! Make a healthy and tasty treat with your kids, and have lots of fun while doing it!
6. Backyard Camping Camp without the stress of being away from home!